Friendship Friday

Different spin on Friendship Friday. 

Today I want to feature our eleven year old angel...Kalli. 

I can say she is eleven, because yesterday she had a birthday.
I can see her growing up before my eyes.

copyright Tina Stell Photography



Here's a little info about Kalli : 
Kalli stole my heart the first night I met her.
She loves Jesus. 
She has a giving heart and always puts others before herself.
She can already cook and clean better than some adults. 
She is amazingly smart, and I mean amazingly smart! 
Her face radiates Jesus' love.
She has a way of making me smile when no one else can.
She LOVES horses and especially her Cowboy (her horse). 
She's assured us she's never getting married and will live with use forever~
we are holding her to that!
 (She also added that she will be taking care of us when we are old, so we better treat our kids right!  HA!)   
She is definitely sweet with a little sass, a good measure...not too little and not too much.

I love this girl with all my heart.  I know I am blessed to have two precious girls in my life. 

Kalli honey I'm so proud of you.  Thank you for being one of my best friends and an encouragement to me every day.  You use your gifts that the Lord has blessed you with and choose to be a positive example in this world.  You are wise beyond your years.

Your dad, brothers, and I all Love and appreciate you very much! 




8 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! She is a doll, and so glad to see that you and her get along so well, what a sweet girl! Love that at such an age she adores Jesus, and that is perfect, he needs little angels like her to carry it on to others, that's precious!!!

    :) Glad to have a little change in Friendship Friday, loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel...she is definitely an angel!!!

      Delete
  2. One of the biggest ways people could share Jesus' love is simply the smile on their face(: She sounds like such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that too girl! A smile goes a long ways (: and she really is precious and everything I said is true about her.

      Delete
  3. This was so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Kasse! (:

      Hope all you girls are having a good Monday...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...