Meet Tehya

We peeked out the window as soon as we awoke.  Our eyes skimmed the pasture looking for the mares.  They're up by the barn I told Randal.  We weren't for certain, but it looked like there was extra activity in the pasture.  

Randal drove out to the field as I got ready for work.  The phone rang.  As soon as I saw that it was Randal on the other end, I knew there was a foal on the ground.  


I would like to introduce you to Tehya.  She sure is precious.  Tehya means precious in Native American culture. 


What a cool way to celebrate Leap Year.  So how do we celebrate her birthday from now to the next leap year? Hmm.  I really don't know.

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable!
    We know a couple who married on leap day, and it's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty thing! My sil kept hoping she was going to go into labor on leap day. But baby said no way! He's still baking! ;) He didn't want to have to skip any bd's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! Rachel that's crazy!

    Awe Jennifer. I don't blame that baby boy one bit! Who wants to skip out on birthdays?

    I guess I've never really thought about it much until this year. HA!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...