It's a New Day

Have you experienced any of the following?

  • Been hurt deeply by someone you love
  • Made a huge mistake or mistakes
  • Daily life has wore you out
  • Keep beating yourself up for your past choices
  • Hard on yourself for not being superman or superwoman 

 Well, good news!  You can make a choice today.  Choose to let it go.  Lay it down.  Give it to Jesus...He can give you a second chance.  Or third, or fourth, or fifty.  He's good like that.

Also, check out the awesome blog that always refreshes me and my faith.
 The Word For You Today

3 comments:

  1. Love that about Him!! His love is truly amazing!

    I also left a comment on your bondquarterhorse blog, but I thought I'd leave one here as well.
    I am a ranchers wife in far west Texas, I blog, but it's private, let me know if you'd like an invite, it's fun to find new 'freinds'. Seems we have a bit in common, can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel...how exciting! I would love an invite for your blog! And yes, thank the Lord for His new mercies every day.

    It is wonderful to meet other ranchers that have common interests. I can not imagine living life any other way...close to God's creation. I know we sure enjoy it and the kids do too.

    I am really looking forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...