Time to Refocus

If you have read a few of my posts in the past then you know I have been on a mission to simplify my life.  Sometimes that involves making choices to eliminate things that are sometimes difficult to part with.  I have decided that I will step away from doing this blog for now and focus my time and energy on our family and a few other projects.  I created and maintain our horse website bondsquarterhorses.com and enjoy it very much.  As many of you know, it does take some time
and attention to maintain a website if you want it to be up-to-date and competitive.  I have a blog page on the site called Bond-ing Time where I blog about our lives here on the ranch, with the horses.  I will continue to blog frequently on my Bond-ing Time page.  I would love to keep in contact with the wonderful people I have been introduced to through The Sassy Classy Cowgirl.  If you would like to subscribe to Bond-ing Time just do so in the sidebar on the right of that page.  This will free me up to really spice up my blog and not be going in so many directions.  You will still be able to follow me on twitter and check us out on our Bonds Quarter Horses Facebook page.

I am working on a couple of projects that I will be introducing over the next few weeks.  One hint is the name in which the projects fall under... Roan Horse Threads.  That's all I can say for now.  The best way to be updated of the latest info is by the ways mentioned above.

God bless you all and happy trails everyone...see you down the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...