Friendship Friday


If you've read our love story, then you know there is this friend that I owe a whole lot to.  This friend was used to bring about the existence of "Crandal" (the name my fifth hour students from last year created...you know like the Hollywood names for couples ~Brangelina for example).  Anyways, Kim is the gal I'm talking about here and I wanted to showcase her on this Friendship Friday.  


Author: Kim Wilhite ~my buddy 

My Big Boy! 
 Main frame 8 point.  Scored 154 1/8 day of kill.  Twenty and one-forth spread. 
 Blessing from God.
When I sat down that morning,
 I thanked God for the time to hunt and enjoy the nature with my sweet husband.  
As I finished my prayer I sensed God say "He's yours for the taking". 
 God knew this was the desire of my heart.  Psalm 37:4


So happy and thankful for you Kim!

... and I would like to say thank YOU for my Big Boy! 

7 comments:

  1. Friendship Friday is such a good idea! Love it! Have a blessed weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend :D

      Hope you have a great one too sister!

      We will be wrangling kiddos and cattle again...love it!

      Delete
  2. What a blessing to have someone like Kim, so many memories to have, and more to come, I'm sure!!

    Love the Friendship Friday, can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey buddy. I have been so blessed with friends from the Lord...just like you!

      So very thankful that the Lord loves us that much!

      You know who will be next...ha ha...that's right...YOU! No pressure but I want you to be my next one (:

      Delete
    2. Really?! Me?! Oh, I feel the love mah friend! Let me know what you'd like me to write about and such, I'm game! ;)

      Wah-hoo! ;)

      Delete
  3. This is fantastic! Love it! When the Lord whispers- watch out:) He always has the big buck in mind for us! I'm loving Friendship Friday. I'll be back. Thank you Candy. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...